Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm a Wanderer

Busy weekend of travel.  My son was due for his every 3 month check up at Mayo today.  So, as we did 3 months ago, we went to my mom's first.  This time, though, it was just Rick and myself.  We left Saturday morning, got to my mom's that afternoon.  Stayed overnight, took my mom to church, then left that afternoon for Rochester.  When we got to Rochester, we went to eat at an Indian restaurant.  My first time having Indian food, so luckily they had a buffet so I could sample. Back to the hotel to bed.  Up early this morning for breakfast, pack, and off to Mayo where Rick got another clean bill of health.  Then the long drive back home, stopping in Normal to pick up our favorite sandwich from Avanti's.  I got 4 of them so there'd be enough for dinner tonight and maybe a lunch or two tomorrow.

Although I lost a weekend of card-making, I did manage to get 2 more in before I left.  I decided to take part in a color challenge from StampTV to create a Christmas card using non-traditional colors.  I'd say these count!


      

No comments: