Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gifts

This week I got my order of magnetic snap closures.  I was all excited to try a new pattern for a card folder.  After I had it finished, except for the snap, I decided I didn't like it.  So I went back to StampTV to watch the video on making a Memory Keeper.  I'd made one this summer, but just tied it shut, and I gave it away.  So I decided to make new ones.  I love how easy they are.  With the snap closures, they're even better!  I also have several of the All-in-One stationery boxes.  These are a little more time consuming, but very nice.  This time when I made them, I used scraps to create matching cards and tags. In the past I've made random cards and tags to include.  They look much nicer with everything matching!  I decided to post both types on my Etsy site.  For the card box, I listed them at one price without cards, and another price with cards. I chose photo cards that went with the "theme" of the box.

  




No comments: